Monday, March 26, 2012

Mama Made It: felt food! chips and sandwich

Felt food has gotten popular around the internet lately and with an almost 3 year old who loves to pretend to cook I don't know why I did not jumped on the bandwagon earlier. Here is my first project. It only took one nap to finish.. I was inspired by the ever popular brown bag lunch tutorial on Skip to My Lou but scaled it down into a 1 nap project instead of a 2-3 nap project (yes, I think of my crafty time in terms of nap; one nap lasting approximately one hour). It would have been faster if I was brave enough to dust off my sewing machine but I did not.

So, I made a bag of tortilla chips (Goofy called them Doritos!) and a PB & J sandwich (with grey PB because I ran out of brown felt).  And just like his daddy, Goofy wanted to make a chip sandwich, because, you know that's the only way to eat a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment