Thursday, June 6, 2013

It's meant to be

My twins will be 2 tomorrow. I can't hardly believe it. They are the age Goofy was when I had them. Thats amazing to me.

I often look at them and think, wow I have twins. It's hard work definitely but such a joy. Watching both of them play my heart soars.

I think back to when we found out we were having twins. I was surprised for sure and texted the hubs ( who was in the car because Goofy had fallen asleep). The first thing I thought of was "man, she was right!!" You see, when I found out I was pregnant my mom (who has a very strong instinct) was sure I was having twins. She even told me so before I found out for myself.

What came to my mind with the discovery that twins were on the way was that truly He gives and takes away. My very first pregnancy was a missed miscarriage. It was a hard time. Finding out twins were on the way I felt like I had come full circle. He had given us so much more; doubled what we had lost I know my two boys were absolutely meant for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment